Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

?RSS.exe

• Please log in to reply

Dorothy754

Dorothy754

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I get a pop up warning (C:\windows\system32\??RXX.exe is requesting access to the internet. )
I just cannot get rid of it. I've done a search on my pc no file found. I have been told this message might be adware. Can you give me any help? I use AOL and they have programs for this but the program finds nothing. I also ran the program in safe mode as I was told this might work. The pop ups just keep coming.

Thanks Dorothy

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Did anyone download software similar to this?

Off Road Routes

Here's another from Googling: Routes for You

I may not even be on the right track. :whistling:

Ron

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Hi, welcome to geekstogo, I imagine the simplest thing would just be to go to the malware forum here, and have them remove it for you, or if you feel confident enough to remove it yourself, you can look in services to find it, or with luck just disabling it from starting in msconfig could do the trick(though it would still be there though it would not be running) anyway put your trust in the Malware forum here, here is the link and good luck.

http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html