Trouble viewing a web site.
Posted 07 February 2007 - 07:06 AM
Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:16 PM
sorry, need some details
- what happens when you try to connect to network(password request or blanc page)
- what network type
- what computer
- what distance between the two
Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:43 PM
My laptop is right next to my desktop which is hooked up to Comcast Cable.
I think my laptop is connected to the internet because I can use Skype to make calls, but I can only get a blank web page when I try to surf the web.
Posted 09 February 2007 - 06:02 AM
1. Open IE. Go to Tools->Internet Options->Connections tab.
2. Click button marked "LAN Settings".
3. All three tick-boxes should be UN-ticked
Click 'OK' and 'OK' again.
Re-open IE try it now.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users