Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Applications and security consideration

• Please log in to reply

zillah

zillah

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
I am not a developer , I deal with infrastructure security issue, I am working with online institute, the developer team has got different applications which are based on the following technologies:

All are web based applications
Build either on .NET framework 1.1 or .NET Framework 2.0
SQL server as a database at the backend
We have got application in Java as well

I am looking for general guideline , because developers have got many other projects coming soon, therefore what security issues I have to take in consideration for the existing applications and as well for coming applications.

Yes I agree with you that giving more information about existing applications (which I do not know, I have to ask developers) will help us to find out best solutions, but I have to take in consideration coming application as well.

Languages are used : C#, VB.NET, SQL, JAVA

Thanks

Advertisements

zillah

zillah

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Any comment ?

Thanks