Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Some problems.

• Please log in to reply

Situationeer

Situationeer

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
Hey there guys, I'm hoping you could help me with a few problems I have been having. First is of course the dreaded spyware/adware. I know you guys need a HiJack This log, which I have posted in the correct section.

The other problem occurs in Firefox whenever try to access sites with shockwave items on it, such as youtube. It causes my computer to crash and I get this error . Also in Firefox Windows Media Player never shows up. Just a blank spot where it would be. I'm such a noob :whistling: Please help me.

Oh ya also does anyone know where I can get the latest driver for my video card, it's a Radeon 9600. I looked on the site but nothing :blink:

Thank you SO MUCH in advance. You guys have helped me before and I know you wont fail me :help:

Edited by Situationeer, 07 February 2007 - 02:44 PM.

Advertisements

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
your highjack log shoud be posted in the malware forum

you may have a three day wait its not unusal to wait that long

but start here

http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html
then post new highjack log here

http://www.geekstogo...o_Here-f37.html

the experts will clean you up good

if problems still persist return to this forum

if you posted one in the malware forum already then disregard this message

Edited by rushin1nd, 07 February 2007 - 03:33 PM.

Situationeer

Situationeer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Yes I realized that and made a post there, but I have other problems non-malware related that I thought they might help me with.