Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

cant go to google

• Please log in to reply

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
ok so i set google to be my home page ...i cant remember the steps exactly how i did it...

then i ndownloadsed a bunch of viruses by accident

then one of myu anti viruses that i downloaded courtesy of yu guys blocked the attemopt to switch googlew as myu hopme page to sex . com i said no know when i open ionternet it goes to this page cannot be displayed page because i cant goto googl;e even when my internet tech support dude was her e he went to the place where yu switch home page and google was stil there although the goole word where you would type in the new home page was" well faded but still there yu just cant click on it " please help

i know yu guys afre smart thanks in advance

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
I think your best plan of action is to download HijackThis, run it and post the results to the 'Malware' forum. You'll also find instructions there (pinned posts) on how to get HijackThis and what to do with it: