Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Website crash

• Please log in to reply

admiralgeek

admiralgeek

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hey, i have a problem with my website.

the site is hosted on a dedicated server so i ruled that out as a possible cause for constent crashes. It uses V-bulliten version 3 has java chat and a free addon chat. There is also a Shoutbox on the main page as well.

the following errors come up.

Warning: array_reverse(): The argument should be an array in \vbshout.php on line 282

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in \vbshout.php on line 288

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\websites\chat\index.php on line 14

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in \estore.php on line 214

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in \estore.php on line 941

Warning: usort(): The argument should be an array in \includes\functions_estore.php on line 794

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in \estore.php on line 961

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\websites\chat\includes\class_core.php on line 273

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\websites\chat\includes\class_core.php on line 2966

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\websites\chat\includes\class_core.php on line 363

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\websites\chat\includes\class_core.php on line 2966

i would appreciate any help. tahnk you.

Admiral

Advertisements

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 667 posts
The errors are obviously with the Shoutbox and the chat modules.

You would need to provide the code for the line numbers that are causing the errors for others to help.

I am no PHP whiz, but there are plenty of others here who would be able to chime in.

Also, have you tried posting your question at the vBulletin support forums? Others may have already had this issue with their vB forum.

admiralgeek

admiralgeek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
i appreciate your opinion, thanks very much.