Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Dad putting passwords and making himself Admin. on my computer!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Please help my dad is going out of control and my computer is going so slow and I can't get online but only for about 5 to 10 minutes at a time also I must restart my computer in order to get online again and it's just a pain and I can't do anything about it. My dad put a Netnanny on his computer but I disconnected how we are transfered even though we are on a LAN. He also put a pass on my computer and I didn't even do anything to make him do this. Then he does the most retardest thing by making him the Admin. on my computer! I have warned him if he doesn't fix it I will make it so he won't be able to get back on this computer. My computer is my dignity and all the dignity I have left is.......SafeMode and run Administrator from there and it sucks. So please tell me how to reset the Admin. pass word. I don't know if this matters but I got the Windows XP Home disk and is there anyway of deleting passwords? Who does he think he is the F.B.I. or the ruler of all computers in this world? I hate my life. :whistling:

Edited by FCCAGut, 08 February 2007 - 05:35 PM.

Advertisements

davepembo

davepembo

• Pip
  • 6 posts
take out the mother board battery for i5 minutes...but you'll lose everything.....and that might get you in more s...!!! :whistling:

OH to be young again!!
Good Luck

ddiddy40

ddiddy40

SPAMMER

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Removed

Edited by ScHwErV, 09 February 2007 - 06:39 AM.

-OCM770-

-OCM770-

• PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
Sorry, but G2G does not provide help for password cracking/hacking. please read the Terms of Service. I myself got around that problem :blink: :whistling:

-OCM770-

Pluto56

Pluto56

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
speaking as a 50 year old father myself, maybe he had his reasons.
We're only hearing half the story here.
:whistling:

-OCM770-

-OCM770-

• PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
hehe, pluto56 is right, but i KNOW what it feels to ask your father for a password everytime you want to visit a new web site :whistling:

FCCAGut, would you be willing to tell us the "other" part of the story??

-OCM770

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

hehe, pluto56 is right, but i KNOW what it feels to ask your father for a password everytime you want to visit a new web site :whistling:

FCCAGut, would you be willing to tell us the "other" part of the story??

-OCM770

Ok. My teacher called and tell my parents I went to sleep in her class (she is the only one who has a problem with it, she's also about 60-70 btw) she's always picking on me and even when I said the word "jacked" she sent me to the office with 2 detentions and she's also the only one giving me detentions, 8 btw!

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts

take out the mother board battery for i5 minutes...but you'll lose everything....

Not true. Info on the comp is stored in the hard drive. We do not provide ways to crack or bypass passwords or get around parental controls or teachers. Thread closed.

Johanna