Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

battlefield 2 connection problems

• Please log in to reply

bquander

bquander

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I ahve been playing battlefield 2 for several months with no problems until recently i have been loosing connection to the server i join with in 10 minutes. when i loose connection it takes me back to the list of servers it doesnt competley crash. This only happens when i play bf2 theres no problem with my internet connection. I dowloaded the bf2 demo and the same problem arrose.

Advertisements

SuperSam

SuperSam

• PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
Is there any firewalls interrupting BF2?

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
this is a fairly common issue. happens when the game goes and updates stats. Also occurs more frequently when there are lots of people playing bf2. Normally a restart of the pc resolves the issue. If that is insufficient then you will need to power cycle your router and modem.

the 1.2 patch will be out soon. They are addressing additional issues with this patch related to connection loss.