I am attempting to bring up a site, hosted for now on my own PC, www.telecomsolutionstoday.com, windows xp, dreamweaver, php5, mysql, apache.
I need a consultant NOW, skilled in those, to help me get this thing up and running. Am a beginner, and have a host of problems:
1. I keep working on initial model webpage, telecomsolutionstoday.com/index-1ar.php. Can't figure out how to reduce the white space above and below the first gray tabs area (Integrated Access, Registration, etc.).
2. Would like to be able to "center" this on IE, Firefox and other browsers, but don't know how.
3. My Dreamweaver directories and such are all messed up, and don't know how to correctly upload files so that they go to the server area so PHP features can be active.
4. Need help in adding Registration and LogIn -- so that when prospects "arrive" at homepage, they see all kinds of interesting articles, but whatever they click on, it says they have to Register first -- and then all other webpages are "protected" unless they've logged in -- want cookies, so user Login info is retained.
5. Want two (or more) different homepages, both with counters, so I can see how many hits I'm getting from two different groups of user prospects.
6. Of Registered users who want consulting advice, need help creating a lengthy and complex Questionnaire, where user describes in details their telecom configuration and requirements with "if-then-else" type logic, and the results are stored in a database and made available to me for developing consulting assistance.
7. Need to bring up, and integrate, a email software package called oemPro version 3.5 (php, MySQL) that allows emails to be sent out, deals with Opt-Outs, etc. www.octeth.com.
8. And more!
Phone Number Removed
Posting your email address on open forums will likely get you much more email then you intended.
Edited by OwNt, 08 February 2007 - 11:39 PM.