Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Buy a mac

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Yes we do have problems, that's twice now watch it a third and ill have to pass it up software piracy is illegal.

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
My post was kinda unclear, I was saying that it was illegal and isn't supported here. I don't by any means support downloading copy protected material.
However warriorscot if you where saying that towards rumble291, ignore this post.
James

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I wasnt talking about you James.

Edited by warriorscot, 21 February 2007 - 07:16 AM.

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Go for it im not doing anything illegal all i said was u can USE MacOSx86 i didnt say i have it or have used it. Ive read about it. You guys really need to chill out other forums dont mind when u mention illegal stuff just aslong as you dont post the links to it. If it is soo illegal why is there a whole site dedicated to it? I find it funny that your all taking it so serouisly and i had a convo with a police guy and he was taking about piracy and saying how he would go about getting sky tv for free haha.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Conversations aren't recorded in real life and he cant get sued by apple. Even saying you can is enough because you legally cant and apple are very serious about it they are also quite litigious. You aren't allowed to talk about it for the same reason you cant talk about p2p and bypassing copyrights this is not other forums we are somewhat larger than most forums and allot of people rely on us we don't take chances if you don't want to abide by our codes of conduct then you wont be posting here its that simple and the argumentative attitude doesnt help.

I think the thread has run its course if the original member comes back i can open it up again or he can start a new one.

Edited by warriorscot, 21 February 2007 - 10:07 AM.