Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Freewebs\Myspace\and windows live spaces.

• Please log in to reply

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
How do I get more hits for these sites?

Advertisements

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Can you please not post so many one liners. You could have put your three topics you have started in the one.

Write some interesting stuff that people will want to read, and you will get more hits. You could try a lot of Search Engine Optimization, but at the end of the day of you don't have anything interesting to say no one will stay to read it.

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
Get your link out there..

Though why do you want your myspace be visited by random people? Unless you run a band I get but... Eh, guess everyone uses their's differently, I use mine to communicate to friends I don't see often in school or they don't use IMs.

Step one:

1. Go into AOL chat room.

2. Blend in with the bots by spamming your link.

:whistling: AOL chat rooms....

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
In no way do we condone spamming anyone at any time for any purpose.

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
What I've been doing was post my website has a online game server, But I uninstalled all the games and now I have about...7 instant Messengers.

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

In no way do we condone spamming anyone at any time for any purpose.

I don't either.. But in an AOL chat room all you would be doing is sharing your link with other spammers/bots. :whistling: