Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wont pass thorugh xp!?

• Please log in to reply

rjhilton

rjhilton

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
My computer had been broke for a while and Iv roled it back and now wvery time i onpe windows update it opens intornes explore and i have no intornet!..... this poast is about my intornet i had a aol ruter but we have now borght a wireless netgar ruter and i am trying to install the adapter and it wont correctley install it comes up with a scree saying: The software you are trying to instal has not passed window logo testing to verity its compatiblity with windows XP! :whistling: Ples ples help!

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Does it have an option to install anyway

rjhilton

rjhilton

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
did but it failed and now its gone but it still wont pass through window logo testing!...

Edited by rjhilton, 12 February 2007 - 01:16 PM.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
I have a NetGear DG834GT which runs fine, have you got another PC to try it on

rjhilton

rjhilton

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
ye i got a lapotop and its working on this but i would also like my computer set up on wireless.