Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with MSN

• Please log in to reply

Yppolitia

Yppolitia

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
Ok, so ive read the other MSN problem orientated threads and none seem to fit the problem im having. So I have MSN Messenger 7.5 and when I talk to people for about 5-10 mins I get cut out and reconnected to MSN which is extremely annoying. I dont receive many of my messages from people either. I have reinstalled, repaired, upgraded, downgraded MSN. I have scanned for malware, spyware and adware as well as viruses. Im not sure if it is actually something to do with my computer itself that is messing it up instead of MSN itself.

Can anyone help? thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Yppolitia

Yppolitia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Bump.

Yppolitia

Yppolitia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
I play World of Warcraft a lot. Ive been told that maybe the ports that WoW use to chat on there could be conflicting with my MSN?
then again a lot of my friends play WoW and go on MSN at the same time so surely it would happen to them to?