Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

My New gamming case

• Please log in to reply

matthew staton

matthew staton

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
Attached File  Picture_203.bmp   198.69KB   70 downloads Here is the My new computer case. It is a antec 900. I realy think it is a awsome gaming case and was cake to put every thing in. Tons of space and has tons off cooling even a 200 mm fan and it is very quiet.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Its a good case, tell you what though it would be really cool if you could give us a more detailed run down tell us what you think in details what you like some more pics maybe that shows all the things you like(might wanna use jpegs instead of bmp files).