Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need specific Sitebuilder Form Help Please!

• Please log in to reply

gladgal

gladgal

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi...I am using Yahoo Sitebuilder for my website and am having a problem with customizing a form. It's a simple one line form, and the text entered is mailed to my email. The form works fine as it is. However, Sitebuilder gives you the option to customize the page where the user is sent to after submitting the form, instead of the generic page. Under the form properties, all I have to do is click on "browse" and click on the appropriate page I have made for the customized page. I have done this. However, now instead of going to my customized page or the generic page after submitting the form, the user is sent to a page saying "Sorry, page request is not found." HOWEVER, I still get the results of the form sent to my email! So the form is functional, but somehow the landing page is messed up. How can I fix this? I do not understand the problem, it should be pretty straightforward.

Oh, I would reaaaaally appreciate help with this. It's driving me batty and wasting my entire day away.

Thank you!

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Recheck the path to the page. The slightest mistake can produce a "Page Not Found" error. If you want, I can check your site if you PM the URL.

Ron

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
This plus PMs sent:

Insert menu and scroll down to Code Elements. Select HTML. Be sure the WYSIWYG menu is as wide as page you want to after inserting your code. Preview in Browser button in Sitebuilder seems to keep a small preview window.

Make sure JavaScript is turned on in browser as you have a lot of JS on the page.

Edited by Major Payne, 12 February 2007 - 06:26 PM.