Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Feedback of Appreciation.

• Please log in to reply

Squamish1

Squamish1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
So,spent alot of time chasing worms which attracted more worms,trojans & viruses.
Came across Geeks to Go; joined and read the tutorials and my" webpage disconnect try working off line again" pop-up was finally removed. I had signed up to another help group but that was a week ago and not heard. Geeks to Go gave a valuable list of cyber tools to repair my computer. I was up against Trojan Vundo(quarantined by Symantic,unable to completely delete ) which found a place in IE 6.0 Browser which is embedded in XP OS, therefore unable to just uninstall IE 6.0. I have been using Firefox since created. So,after download & install Vundo.fix the problem was nuked. Thanks & Kudos to Geeks to Go mob !!! for posting an excellant self help page!!!

Advertisements

Flrman1

Flrman1

Malware Assassin

• Retired Staff
  • 6,596 posts
Welcome to GTG Squamish1! :blink:

I'm glad you were able to find what you needed.

Thank you for the kind words. I does mean a lot to us to hear it. :whistling:

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
We are glad you found us squamish1. Stick around and enjoy the fun. :whistling: