What am I doing wrong?
Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:34 AM
Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:24 AM
When you say that you still have viruses, how did you determine that? Do you find any in your malware scannings or do you deduce that you have malware because of the slowness in surfing.
Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:44 PM
I think I have a trojan because The virus keeps on downloading by itself.
Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:48 PM
* Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
* Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
* By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
* Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
* Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
* Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
* At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
* Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
* Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
* Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
* DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:40 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users