Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call Of Duty

• Please log in to reply

Jack_Crate

Jack_Crate

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been trying to create my own server to where any body can click join a game and join my server. I know that the server needs to be dedicated to LAN, however, every time i do it, it brings up a COD Console error thing and basically wont let me run my server under dedicated LAN. I can however run a server that is not dedicated, but this only lets me play in my own server, preventing others from joining it. Now, my question is: how do a start a dedicated server to where others can join as well as staying under my complete control??? This has been a very fustrating thing to me over the past few weeks and am in need of severe help. Please either post some replies or e-mail me asap. Thank You.

Jack Crate

Advertisements

Evp

Evp

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Well i know there will be people here who could fix your problems ..

but my little suggestion is to go to this website

http://www.planetcallofduty.com/

which is based for call of duty and i know they can help you out !

greetings

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
http://iwnation.com/ would be a good place to start as well.

I would also suggest making sure your pc is placed in the dmz zone via your router configuration.

starjax