Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:38 PM
Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:14 AM
We have done extensive testing with the upgrade, as we do with all forum upgrades, and we decided it was best to wait until 2.2.2 comes out in the very near future. Again, that will be no leap also, we will do extensive testing on that before making any changes. When working with a ~4GB database, its best to be sure about something before making any changes.
We already have many mods in place to make things easier here. If you see anything in particular, we can entertain the idea, but rest assured that the admin team spends a lot of time researching mods and add-ons to make the site better already.
Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:00 PM
Perhaps one day admin will upgrade though, but it's a little too soon right now
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users