Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Looking for Photo program

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
I have several free photo programs, but none of them seem to allow me to insert printed captions under a
photo. I would like to put captions under some photos and also would like to be able to make a Christmas card with a few photos on one page and captions.

The programs I currently have are Picasa, HP photosmart and Panasonic photofunstudio.

Do you have a free download program you would recommend? If not a free, which one to buy.

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
I use XnView. It's completely freeware and you can add text to photos from the Image Menu, Add Text.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
GIMP ? Not sure It fits your needs.