Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer crash.

• Please log in to reply

Rechkalov7

Rechkalov7

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
Greetings,

i recently bought a new computer at a small pc shop. They build it for me. The processor is intel core duo e6600 the mtb is Asus p5b s775 memory 1 gig ddr2 667 Kingston with win xp and the box is Antec slk 1650 350w. The problem is that the computer has been crashing up since a few days. I'm running a program and then it stops without any warnings. I then wait a little then restart it and when i restart there's a message saying new CPU installed press f1 to configure or f2 to restart with default settings. What do you thing can cause this problem?

Thanks.

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi Rechkalov7
I think you would be better to Repost your Problem Windows XP 2000 Forum so you would get some advice on what you should do next. Good Luck.

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink:

Edited by cheyenne 09, 18 February 2007 - 08:31 AM.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
I'm moving this to "hardware" because of the new processor message at start up.

Johanna