Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Administrators

• Please log in to reply

lokipi

lokipi

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I did a scan with Microsoft Baseline Security Analzer and there is a section that reads: More than 2 administrator were found in this computer. I was like What the... and I clicked below were it said: Result Deatils and I found my two accounts: Javier and Hope, but then another one that said a long number: S-1-5-21-2221179514-315636210-488748980-1003. I checked in the accounts section of my comptuer and there are only two accounts and the guest is off. Javier and Hope are there but what about that strange one. What does it mean?

Advertisements

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
Hi lokipi, How about safe mode that would make three.
I think when you keep tapping f8 on startup and it goes to safe mode screen
you see one accounts named administrator.

Edited by Dwight, 18 February 2007 - 05:47 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
yeah..the one that's showing up as numbers is probably the TRUE administrator account