Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Possible Malware Infection?

• Please log in to reply

rosejo

rosejo

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
I followed all the initial steps prior to posting my Hijackthis Log File. I am including all the saved logfiles and reports from the antivirus/anti-spyware apps I used prior to this topic submission.

I also downloaded and ran StopZilla before I began my malware removal steps as given on the forum rules page. I am getting a consistent warning of a Hijacker infection which I have not been able to remove, since I have not registered my StopZilla software yet. It is identified by StopZilla as "System.Policies.DisableRegistry Tools (Hijacker)".

As I was attempting to copy one of my DVD movies using my DVD NeXtCOPY v 2.3.5.1 software, I came back to my computer to find a virus detection warning popup window. My antivirus/anti-spyware/firewall software is the CA eTrust Internet Security Suite. I always keep my Windows XP Professional OS updated at the very earliest time updates become available, using Microsoft Update to keep both my OS and my MS Office XP Pro Suite updated at the same time.

I have noticed that my DVD NeXtCoPY application slows my computer, which is an ACER Aspire 5102WLMi notebook system with an AMD Turion 64 x2 Mobile Technonlogy TL50(1.6 GHz, 512 KBL2 cache) Processor and 1GB DDR2 RAM and ATI Radeon Xpress 100 graphics. Usually a very fast loading, very muliti-task capable, and very stable system, it always has slowed considerably when running my DVD NeXtCOPY software, from my earlier DVD XCopy Platinum 5.0 version to the latest DVD NeXtCOPY v 2.3.5.1 update. However, recently, it has even hung up for long periods and then last night, apparently rebooted on its own after I did a manual reboot after the system hung up and failed on an attempted DVD copy. Normally, the system would reboot to the User Login screen awaiting a password for the selected user, but it seems that it either took over ten minutes to reboot, as I took a shower and returned to find the computer displaying the black Windows XP startup screen.

I did find three virus detections using the Panda ActiveScan, along with some tracking cookies and the above mentioned Hijacker threat from the StopZilla scan.

What can I do next?

Ray

Hijackthis Log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 5:11:53 PM, on 2/18/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16414)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3\Anti-Spyware\SZServer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePerformance\MemCheck.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust Anti-Spam\QSP-4.0.380.0\QOELoader.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\LAUNCH~1\LManager.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\eRAgent.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\ePower_DMC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust EZ Antivirus\CAVRID.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\caissdt.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust EZ Antivirus\CAVTray.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust EZ Antivirus\ISafe.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\Acer.Empowering.Framework.Launcher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust EZ Antivirus\VetMsg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust Personal Firewall\ca.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZONELABS\vsmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Shared Download Files\HijackThis Installation Files\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...rch/search.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://www.suntrust...e=CommunityPage
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...rch/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...//www.yahoo.com
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: ZILLAbar BHO - {1827766B-9F49-4854-8034-F6EE26FCB1EC} - C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!\ZB2.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: STOPzilla Browser Helper Object - {E3215F20-3212-11D6-9F8B-00D0B743919D} - C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!\SZIEBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class - {E99421FB-68DD-40F0-B4AC-B7027CAE2F1A} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: EPSON Web-To-Page - {EE5D279F-081B-4404-994D-C6B60AAEBA6D} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O3 - Toolbar: STOPzilla - {98828DED-A591-462F-83BA-D2F62A68B8B8} - C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!\ZB2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust Personal Firewall\ca.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SkyTel] SkyTel.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxioDragToDisc] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7\Drag to Disc\DrgToDsc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QOELOADER] "C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust Anti-Spam\QSP-4.0.380.0\QOELoader.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ntiMUI] C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI CD & DVD-Maker 7\ntiMUI.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MediaFace Integration] C:\Program Files\Fellowes\MediaFACE 4.0\SetHook.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [masqform.exe] C:\Program Files\PureEdge\Viewer 6.5\masqform.exe -RunOnce
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LManager] C:\PROGRA~1\LAUNCH~1\LManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eTrustPPAP] "C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust PestPatrol Anti-Spyware\PPActiveDetection.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eRecoveryService] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\eRAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ePower_DMC] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\ePower_DMC.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CAVRID] "C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust EZ Antivirus\CAVRID.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CaISSDT] "C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\caissdt.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CaAvTray] "C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust EZ Antivirus\CAVTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Boot] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\Boot.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AzMixerSel] C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AzMixerSel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" runtime -Delay
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AprvRemoveLegacyWordKeys] "C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\AprvClean.exe" -k HKCU SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins\OfficeAddIn.OfficeAddIn
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AprvRemoveLegacyExcelKeys] "C:\Program Files\ApproveIt\Support\Tools\AprvClean.exe" -k HKCU SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\OfficeAddIn.OfficeAddIn
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acer ePresentation HPD] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePresentation\ePresentation.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StrgSync.exe] C:\Program Files\StorageSync\StrgSync.exe -w
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: KODAK Software Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Acer Empowering Technology.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) - http://www.pcpitstop...p/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1155134093593
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: Memory Check Service (AcerMemUsageCheckService) - Acer Inc. - C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePerformance\MemCheck.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: CAISafe - Computer Associates International, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust EZ Antivirus\ISafe.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: STOPzilla Service (szserver) - iS3, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3\Anti-Spyware\SZServer.exe
O23 - Service: VET Message Service (VETMSGNT) - Computer Associates International, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Internet Security Suite\eTrust EZ Antivirus\VetMsg.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZONELABS\vsmon.exe

Panda ActiveScan Report (prior to Hijackthis):

Incident Status Location

Hacktool:HackTool/NetCat.A Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Shared Download Files\Ultimate Boot CD Installation Files\UBCD4WinV30.exe[plugin\Network\netcat\files\nc.exe]
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Cookies\ray_osejo@doubleclick[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.2o7.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/QuestionMarket Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.questionmarket.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.doubleclick.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.atdmt.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/PointRoll Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.ads.pointroll.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Server.iad.Liveperson Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/80503492]
Spyware:Cookie/Server.iad.Liveperson Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[server.iad.liveperson.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.hitbox.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.bs.serving-sys.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.serving-sys.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Atwola Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.atwola.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.advertising.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/YieldManager Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[ad.yieldmanager.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.advertising.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Traffic Marketplace Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.trafficmp.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.casalemedia.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Bluestreak Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.bluestreak.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/RealMedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.realmedia.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Adrevolver Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.adrevolver.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Tribalfusion Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.tribalfusion.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Mediaplex Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.mediaplex.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Statcounter Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.statcounter.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.ehg-dig.hitbox.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/WebtrendsLive Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[statse.webtrendslive.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.go.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Com.com Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.com.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Zedo Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.zedo.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Clickbank Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.clickbank.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Tickle Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.tickle.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Overture Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.perf.overture.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Overture Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.overture.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Coremetrics Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[data.coremetrics.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/FastClick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.fastclick.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Bridgetrack Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[citi.bridgetrack.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Apmebf Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.apmebf.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Target Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.target.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/WUpd Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.revenue.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Searchportal Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[searchportal.information.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/DomainSponsor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[landing.domainsponsor.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Adserver Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\COOKIES.TXT[.z1.adserver.com/]
Virus:W32/Bagle.pwdzip Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\bhgbhnrl.default\Mail\Local Folders\Inbox[Jeffrye.zip]
Virus:W32/Bagle.pwdzip Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\bhgbhnrl.default\Mail\Local Folders\Inbox[Margaret.zip]
Virus:W32/Bagle.pwdzip Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\bhgbhnrl.default\Mail\Local Folders\Inbox[Emanuel.zip]

AVG Anti-Spyware Report (prior to Panda ActiveScan Anti-virus scan):

---------------------------------------------------------
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 2:23:20 PM 2/18/2007

+ Scan result:

:mozilla.16:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : No action taken.
:mozilla.17:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : No action taken.
:mozilla.18:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : No action taken.
:mozilla.19:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : No action taken.
:mozilla.20:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : No action taken.
:mozilla.646:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : No action taken.
:mozilla.682:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : No action taken.
:mozilla.750:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : No action taken.
:mozilla.801:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : No action taken.
:mozilla.391:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : No action taken.
:mozilla.392:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : No action taken.
:mozilla.213:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : No action taken.
:mozilla.214:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : No action taken.
:mozilla.215:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : No action taken.
:mozilla.216:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : No action taken.
:mozilla.217:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : No action taken.
:mozilla.218:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : No action taken.
:mozilla.839:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adserver : No action taken.
:mozilla.118:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : No action taken.
:mozilla.119:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : No action taken.
:mozilla.120:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : No action taken.
:mozilla.122:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : No action taken.
:mozilla.123:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : No action taken.
:mozilla.21:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : No action taken.
:mozilla.811:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : No action taken.
:mozilla.851:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : No action taken.
:mozilla.210:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bluestreak : No action taken.
:mozilla.602:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bridgetrack : No action taken.
:mozilla.203:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : No action taken.
:mozilla.204:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : No action taken.
:mozilla.205:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : No action taken.
:mozilla.206:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : No action taken.
:mozilla.299:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickbank : No action taken.
:mozilla.263:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : No action taken.
:mozilla.264:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : No action taken.
:mozilla.265:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : No action taken.
:mozilla.379:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Coremetrics : No action taken.
:mozilla.12:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : No action taken.
:mozilla.607:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : No action taken.
:mozilla.396:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : No action taken.
:mozilla.300:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : No action taken.
:mozilla.407:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : No action taken.
:mozilla.414:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : No action taken.
:mozilla.465:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : No action taken.
:mozilla.507:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : No action taken.
:mozilla.250:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.251:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.252:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.253:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.254:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.410:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.424:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.425:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.426:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.535:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.689:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.708:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.709:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.727:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.87:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.88:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.89:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : No action taken.
:mozilla.783:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Information : No action taken.
:mozilla.447:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : No action taken.
:mozilla.448:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : No action taken.
:mozilla.449:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : No action taken.
:mozilla.75:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : No action taken.
:mozilla.76:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : No action taken.
:mozilla.77:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : No action taken.
:mozilla.78:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : No action taken.
:mozilla.235:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : No action taken.
:mozilla.236:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : No action taken.
:mozilla.358:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : No action taken.
:mozilla.359:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : No action taken.
:mozilla.22:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : No action taken.
:mozilla.23:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : No action taken.
:mozilla.24:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : No action taken.
:mozilla.25:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : No action taken.
:mozilla.6:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : No action taken.
:mozilla.7:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : No action taken.
:mozilla.211:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Realmedia : No action taken.
:mozilla.212:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Realmedia : No action taken.
:mozilla.769:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revenue : No action taken.
:mozilla.805:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : No action taken.
:mozilla.806:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : No action taken.
:mozilla.90:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : No action taken.
:mozilla.91:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : No action taken.
:mozilla.92:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : No action taken.
:mozilla.93:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : No action taken.
:mozilla.94:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : No action taken.
:mozilla.95:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : No action taken.
:mozilla.96:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : No action taken.
:mozilla.97:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : No action taken.
:mozilla.520:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : No action taken.
:mozilla.521:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : No action taken.
:mozilla.522:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : No action taken.
:mozilla.237:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : No action taken.
:mozilla.15:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : No action taken.
:mozilla.194:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : No action taken.
:mozilla.195:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : No action taken.
:mozilla.196:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : No action taken.
:mozilla.197:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : No action taken.
:mozilla.198:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : No action taken.
:mozilla.199:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : No action taken.
:mozilla.200:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : No action taken.
:mozilla.201:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : No action taken.
:mozilla.202:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : No action taken.
:mozilla.219:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : No action taken.
:mozilla.256:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : No action taken.
:mozilla.121:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : No action taken.
:mozilla.276:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : No action taken.
:mozilla.277:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : No action taken.
:mozilla.278:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : No action taken.
:mozilla.279:C:\Documents and Settings\Ray Osejo\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zh515082.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : No action taken.

::Report end

Advertisements