Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

not able to play resident evil 4 on pc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

pras92003

pras92003

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
guys finally i'm able to run RESIDENT EVIL 4...on my low config pc...but prob is tat i can't use my mouse ..bcos it's a PS game.....there's a mouse patch available...but then also m not able to use it...lemme xplain u in detail...i installed the game it asked 4 sum d3d_30.dll file...i pasted the file in my system folder...after tat when i clicked on game.exe it showed me error...an error occured..send it to microsoft blah blah blah...after tat i used 3D analyzer and finally was able to run the game...but then it reqires tat mouse patch to run it properly on pc...i installed the moyse patch also...after tat when i clicked on tat mouse patcher icon(tat's actually a .exe file like game.exe)using 3D analyzer it's giving me an error..sumthing like "create process failed with error 0:the operation completed succesfully"...now i'm stuck...i can't play the game using keyboard..and it won't run with that mouse patch"//////...IHV JMOUSE SOFTWARE BUT DONNO HOW TO USE IT...PLZZZZZZ HELP ME GUYS ALSO..CHK THIS IMG TAT I'M UPLOADING AND PLZ TELL ME AS TO WHY M GETTING THIS ERROR..

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.geekstogo...s...=149429&hl=
duplicate