Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ebay page wont display correctly

• Please log in to reply

ELECTRIC WIZARD

ELECTRIC WIZARD

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
I had to re-install Windows XP and set up a firewall and anti-virus. Downloaded all updates including IE7.
When I go to ebay the page doesn't look right. There are a bunch of boxed red x's where a photo or something should be loaded. I went to tools - manage add ons and everything seems to be enabled. All other websites load fine except ebay. I tried right clicking on the display block with the red x and it says I can "show photo" but it does not load when I do this. Something is blocking the page from loading correctly. Any ideas.

thanks

Advertisements

ELECTRIC WIZARD

ELECTRIC WIZARD

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
I was able to determine the problem. It was the firewall settings. I had to manually add the cookies for ebay.