Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Drivers For vista

• Please log in to reply

OSS

OSS

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
hi all,
i have D865GBF intel mobo and i cannot find any driver for windows vista....Does it not support vista????
Intel mobo D965RY has drivers for both 32bit and 64bit vista..

Please help me in this regards

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
What drivers do you need? What has yellow ! or ? next to them in Device Manager? You get to the Device Manager, but clicking on START--RUN and typing devmgmt.msc and clicking OK.

Fenor

will7577

will7577

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hi,

I went to device manager and I had quite a few yellow ! so then i went to update this driver and it just saids that you have the latest software installed for this driver...what should I do?

Will

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
What are the items that have yellow ! next to them. List the names please...

Fenor

will7577

will7577

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Sure,

They are:

Display Adapters: Intel ® 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Cooperation-XDDM)

Other devices: Base System Device
Network Controller
UGPZ
Unknown Device

Hope this helps as I am pretty sure that the the deisplay adapter yellow ! has something to do with my pc only using a "standard VGA Graphics Adapter".

Thanks
Will