Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

memory could not be "written error"

• Please log in to reply

bringr

bringr

• Pip
  • 4 posts
My Webpageok well i posted this on anotehr forum because it only happens when i play World Of Warcraft ok i saw otehr topics similar but nothing for WoW specifically so to make sure what to do exactelly here i am i'll post a picture of what i get while playing wow HERE

and the link to the other forum and the guy advice and the link he gave me to solve this prooblem(didnt understand it) here
http://forums.worldo...h...406&sid=1#2

if you could please get back to me soon i can barley hunt half the time on wow because this error comes up alot during hunting and i keep dieing because i have to restart the program... so plz help and in simple easy terms im only 17 and i have no clue about most computer related info..even htough i use it alot XD

Edited by bringr, 21 February 2007 - 08:39 PM.

Advertisements

bringr

bringr

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
(coxmaster helped) ty cox for the help so far its worked by deleting the What the... FOLER..now i just gotta redo the settngs and its all good tya gain

bringr

bringr

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
well cox it helped but now when i close it my screen gets all f uppedd...

Edited by bringr, 21 February 2007 - 10:41 PM.

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
hmm not sure what to tell you Bringr, Deleting the What the... was actually just something a WoW player i know has talked about. Best bet would be to wait for Blizzard to respond to your emails

bringr

bringr

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
well i got rid of the memory could not be written error but now i get memory could not be read OMG im gonna go insane blizzard tech support does it even exist there are like 30 other postst at least with same error and blizz has contacted anyone this is becoming stupid