Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Audio driver for intergrated audio

• Please log in to reply

kociper17

kociper17

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My audio has worked fine in the past. I had to reinstall windows because I was having some computer problems. So after reinstalling windows, starting from scratch, I've not yet been able to get my audio to work. I know it has NOTHING to do with the cables, cause the cables have not changed since I reinstalled windows and it worked last.

I was told to maybe download the audio drivers. Since my audio is intergrated into my mothe board. I've had no luck. And wierd thing is I can't even find any useful info on my mother board, and I've tried everything.

Here's what I know of my mother board.

Board: F62V
Serial #: 04MV44101008
Bios: Phoenix Technologies LTD. R01-A3

And that's all I could find, I tried pausing my screen on post screen when booting my comp. No luck. Any help is appriciated.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
According to Google this is probably either an Intel board or a board that's been made for a company. According to Google this is an Acer branded board - the Acer aspire T325, but this doesn't show up on any Acer website therefore its most either going to be a "butchered" board made by Acer for one of the big PC names or its a totally unique board made especially for your model that has no public name and therefore no public downloads. eMachines are good at doing this.

One solution is to grab the Drivers Guide Toolkit and see if it offers you any drivers for your sound from their big archive. If so and any work, good. Otherwise, sound cards that fit into the PCI slots (the white ones) cost next to nothing.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
see if this program will identify you missing driver for you

everest old free verson
http://www.oldversio...p?n=everesthome

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
I'm suspecting you have ac'97 audio.

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
I would try this driver, http://www.acerpanam...r...s=&areaid=7 , I think the T325 is made for Radio Shack, can't be to much different from the 320.