Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

KBD - spyware?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

elliemk

elliemk

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I just found the program KBD on my computer installed programs. I've searched the net, and there is a spyware trojan by this name, but my virus program Sophos doesn't find any viruses, trojans or worms on my computer. SpyBot doesn't ever detect it. I had both AdAware and Spybot but began running into problems, so I deleted AdAware.

There seems to also be a legitimate program named KBD. The file on my computer is 7.91 MB. Shall I leave it or remove it. I hope this is the right section of the forum to post my question. This is my first question.

Thanks.

Ellie Kuykendall
Freelance Writer and Editor

Advertisements

Avohir

Avohir

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,002 posts
Duplicate topic closed. Please do not start multiple topics for the same problem.

HJT log here: http://www.geekstogo...Log-t15010.html