Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Burning CDs

• Please log in to reply

hawthorn

hawthorn

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
Hello All!

On my new pc I am about to burn on a few favourite cds and make a compilation of favourite tracks. I have done this in the past with previous pcs without a major problem. However, before I start I am wondering which is the best program to use.

I have of course Media Player, and recently downloaded Real Player Free. I think I have Sonic on a disk somewhere. I also in the past used MusicMatch and indeed have the installaation file, and had paid my subscription.

So There! I have found Media Player ok, but it doesnt do cd covers. Musicmatch did covers, but I do remember some complication finding music cds I had burned on. I think there were 2 copies of everything (or at least 2 listings of everything), 1 in Media Player/My music. And I think when creating playlists or trying to find files it was confusing, I think I had to go to Media Player to find files burned on, and drag them into MusicMatch or something like that. Sorry for the vagueness, but it was a while ago!!

I suppose I just want to hear what any of you use and find good, and how you handle cd covers!

Many thanks!

Edited by hawthorn, 17 May 2004 - 07:16 AM.

Advertisements