Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Simple question - i think

• Please log in to reply

den01

den01

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Hi,

Please one simple question: How to change this – please see the photo?

Thank you,

Regards,

Den

Attached Thumbnails

• 4_d_question.gif

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi den01
If it is the behind the Text Box you want to Change then Click Control Panel then Appearance and themes And then click Change the computer's themes and then click Appearance and click advanced go Down to bottom right side and click on Color Box 1 and then a palet opens up and choose a color then click ok and close the all the windows then you should have the desired Effect you want I hope this Helps you Good Luck

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink:

Whiskeyman

Whiskeyman

• PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Right click on My Computer then click Properties. Clcik the Advanced tab then click the Settings button under Performance. On the Visual Effects tab scroll down to Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop and check the box. Click Apply > OK > OK.

den01

den01

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Hi,

Thank you replays.

Well I have tried all of these before and always pop ups the color behind the letters, which I don’t like at all (*#@$**~...) – that’s the problem when you allow everyone behind your toy.

However I just manage it like this:
- similar as wiskeyman (well, I had the box checked before), but I actually check “for best performace” box, and after that “that windows decides…” box – and well its fine.

Such a small inconvenience takes a few hours on Sunday morning… I cannot believe it…

Guys thank you for your time and help.

Kind regards,

Den