Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphics Hosting Help

• Please log in to reply

Carter Hayes

Carter Hayes

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Hi guys, hopefull this request will make some kind of sense!

Basically a site that I run needs promotion, so people have gotten in touch with me to say that if I provide a link from my site to a simple page that displays my website logo on it say 20 times, they will be willing to print the page out, cut out the 20 logos and and them out to people for me. (The site only entertains a certain are of the U.K)

Being new to graphics etc, I found that i could add my logo to imageshack for people to view and print from, but I'd rather have the link to display the logo on the page say 20 times, so that people can just print o the page and cut out the logos if that makes sense?

Can anyone assist me in this, or tell me how to go about it please?

Many thanks!

C :whistling:

Advertisements

tiroshii

tiroshii

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
You have posted this twice :whistling:

http://www.geekstogo...mp;#entry914633

Cant you just insert the image into work 20 times on a page and print?

This problem has been resolved :blink: Can an Admin please close this

Edited by tiroshii, 01 March 2007 - 12:30 PM.