Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CSS skins

• Please log in to reply

tiroshii

tiroshii

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Has anyone found a website that has all of the original Counter-Strike:Source skins for weapons? Whenever i add some custom skins something goes wrong :blink:

Whenever i try to remove the new skins, i often loose sound in the guns, and i have to reinstall the whole game..

If anyone knows somewhere to download the original skins and sounds ill give you a cookie! :help:

Cheers :whistling:

Advertisements

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
yay cookies. You dont need to download the orginal skins to get rid of the skins you have to delete the skins inside the folder you put it in i cant remember which folder it is either V or W but dont delete the folders and dont delete the files just move them to the recycle bin or something where you can take the skins back out if you have the checkered guns :whistling: Also some servers are starting to ban models. Models are different to skins as the model changes the size of the gun skins are just different graphics placed onto the orginal models. I havent played or used skins on CS:S in a while but i managed to get the downloaded skins off by deleting the files inside the folders. Hope it helps!