Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PSWTool.Win32. PWDump.4

• Please log in to reply

ayoush

ayoush

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just had my hard drive reformatted yesterday. When I got it back from the computer guy, I found that he had installed kaspersky on it for malware protection and I had a message that I should do an initial scan. When I ran the scan it showed up that I had zhelatin, a trojin, and some other stuff on the computer... I decided to take off kaspersky and reinstalled my own copy of zone alarm and scanned it again and it showed up PSWTool.Win32. PWDump.4 with a message that it was unable to do anything about it. I searched on the net and found that this is a surveilance bug but I don't know how to remove it. How do I remove it, and how in the world did this stuff get on my computer considering that it was just reformatted yesterday!!!!

Thanks

Advertisements