Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trouble with reformatting

• Please log in to reply

Joe353

Joe353

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey there, I'm having some trouble reformatting my computer. The main problem is when I get to the boot from cd screen and usually just press enter or whatever to get into setup my computer wont recognize the keyboard or mouse during this period of time but when I go into the bios when I first start it, it has no problem with the keyboard and mouse. The reason I'm trying to reformat is because when I start my computer it will start normally then after the windows xp loading screen it quickly flashes a blue screen and restarts, and no I can't see what the blue screen says it pops up too fast.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Advertisements

ultimateslacker2

ultimateslacker2

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,581 posts
Hey there

Are these USB keyboard and mice?

Joe353

Joe353

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes, and I fixed the problem I forgot that it was USB so I changed the usb keyboard support and usb mouse support on.

Thanks for replying you guys are fast :whistling:

ultimateslacker2

ultimateslacker2

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,581 posts
Hahah knew it :blink:

Glad you got it sorted out :whistling: