- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

rjadmsekfr

rjadmsekfr

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Please help me...
I think my computer cought some spywares.
recently I see some pop-ups saying my computer is at risk. and it leads me to some suspicious sites.
then they ask me to download their product.
and it's obviously adv.
I've added their addresses at list of Restricted sites in internet option initially. so some of them are not seen.
But i couldn't remove everything. it's very annoing~

I've gone through the form about it. Then i downloaded ATF_cleaner.exe and mb-am setup.exe.
But the problem is I can't run them.
when I double click the program mouse pauses for a second and nothing happens.
I tried to open it by clicking [right button>open] but it's still the same.

I think the problem is getting worse and worse. Please help me.
Oh, please use easer words. I'm not at all "expert"....

I hope i could get your help soon.
Thankyou.

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Try run HijackThis and post its log in the Malware Removal forum

Cinnamoroll

Cinnamoroll

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
i post the Hijack log already and i already done the ATF CLeaner
system restore
ERUNT
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Did a full scan using AVG
Windows Updates
Reboot
and finally posting the Hijack This Log

MY MAJOR QUESTION IS SHOULD I DL adware(aawsepersonal.exe) even though i dl the malwarebytes????? (im panicing now plz tell me asap>.<)

Edited by Rorschach112, 28 September 2008 - 02:27 PM.
Post normally

Cinnamoroll

Cinnamoroll

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
plz ignore this 2nd post there some flood control they said

Edited by Cinnamoroll, 28 September 2008 - 08:58 AM.

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
There is no need to shout. Once your log is posted one of the volunteers will be along to help you

Cinnamoroll

Cinnamoroll

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

There is no need to shout. Once your log is posted one of the volunteers will be along to help you

o ok thnx :)

Vladissimo

Vladissimo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi!

I'm new in this field and I got into troubles with "something" KIS 9 calls : Heur.Trojan.Generic. It seems some dll from system32 is infected with this...thing... The name of the dll, in case it matters is: efcYPIBt.dll... I've just registered on this forum, hope I'm not bending any rules already... :)

Any advice on how to get rid of this annoying trojan, or whatever it is, will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

countrygal

countrygal

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi i need help some how we have delio on our computer and it interferes with the internet connection on our computer. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of it and how. Please Please Please I need help. I deleted the application for it but it still interferes and I don't know now how to locate it and get rid of it. :)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

Advertisements

Krasz

Krasz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello :)
Also new here, English is not my first language so please bear with me :)

I've got Norton AntiVirus 2008 and it detected a W32.Silly.FDC on USB drive, then deleted it, but the computer is still infected. I get virus alerts from USB drives that are supposedly completely empty, and even if the threat is detected and deleted, it keeps coming back. Full system scan finds nothing, yet all USB drives are still getting infected.

Please, help.

THX in advance! :wave:

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

catpoop

catpoop

• PipPip
  • 95 posts

These guides contain self-help instructions for spyware and other malware infections. These can be advanced, so use with care, and when in doubt post questions in the malware removal forum.

Is this a free download with no strings attached? :)

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Yes

catpoop

catpoop

• PipPip
  • 95 posts

Yes

Thanx :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured
Malware Removal How to Guides Windows 7 System Building Download Files Register welcome

Never used a forum? Learn how.