Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows is corrupted

• Please log in to reply

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
I got this BSOD about 10 minutes back.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN0352.jpg

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Many of the errors you're getting can be related to RAM...this last one definitely is. Have you run any memory tests to see if the installed module(s) are good?

It would probably be a good idea to finish up with loophole before you do too much messing with the machine.

wannabe1

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Well, I tested my RAM couple of days back. Ran memtest86 overnight and it came with no errors. Had been run for about 8 hours and 30 minutes. My sound card randomly does go off though. As in suddenly there will be no sound and after 10 - 15 minutes sound will be back.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hmmmm.

Finish up in malware and we'll look into this some more. Has it always blue screened with this RAM or was it previously working correctly?

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
I only started receiving errors, blue screens, random restarts after my computer was infected with the virus. Also I did install the new directx so I think that could be a possible culprit. My computer was working fine with this RAM before. Anyway I will post back once I'm done in malware.
Thanks a lot for the help

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Ok, so I'm finally clear of malware. Now my computer does still keep freezing and I do get BSOD errors, the last one I got was today morning and this is what it showed. I believe it might all be happening due to my new installation of DirectX as I had mentioned cause before that I can remember my computer was working fine, the only problem is, the virus came somewhat at the same time but since that is out of the picture now this is my guess. So anyway, could you possibly guide me through completely removing DirectX and then installing the new version pls. Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails

• SP_A0135.jpg

manu08

manu08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
OK yes I know I should have patience but it's been a week since I last posted online so was hoping I'll get some answers soon enough. Please let me know if your doing a little research on it or else in a couple of days I might start a new topic for the question I asked in my last reply.."How do I completely remove and reinstall the most stable DirectX version". Which is the most stable one btw?