Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Substitute for Symantec Ent.

• Please log in to reply

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I am currently running Symantec Enterprise Edition.

What do you recommend as a good or better substitute for them?

I need central administration with support up to 100 users.

Thanks

Edited by jaxisland, 27 February 2007 - 09:28 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well....i can tell you what not to get....do not get sophos enterprise...it may be cheap...but it's FULL of issues....damned corporate mandates...:mad:...if i had known the issues i would have stayed with symantec...

some of the other facilities in my corporation are using the trend micro enterprise edition...and they love it (the north american corporation of my company mandated that we all switch to sophos...however the japanese parent company ALL use trend micro...in fact...when one of OUR users goes to japan...they will uninstall sophos..or symantec...or whatever we have...and install trend on the systems...as well as unjoin the domain and rejoin theirs....freakin annoying)