Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

XP Home Help Please

• Please log in to reply

Monkey_Man

Monkey_Man

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I am looking for the dos command to check the registry codes in windows. I forgot them. Also, having problems with comp running slow. getting win32 errors. Any help would be appreciated. Windows update not working right.
Running: XP Home SP2
Celeron 2.4 Ghz
192 Ram
Laptop

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts

I am looking for the dos command to check the registry codes in windows. ....

View Post

What?

The slowness...check the malware forum

List the win32 errors (could be related to malware, which is why I directed you to that forum)

Monkey_Man

Monkey_Man

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
My problems shouldn't be related to any malware problems. I have made sure of that already. I am running spywareblaster, adaware and spybot all current editions already.
I want to know the command prompt to run a windows system check but can't remember it. Also, windows update won't work because of errors. Basically trying to get my roomate pc up to speed.