Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

error

• Please log in to reply

Geri1

Geri1

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
i have been on a site for a year now and have always been able to read and reply to comments. for some reason last saturaday i got this message............

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/mt/mt-comments.cgi on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.ohnozone.net Port 80

i had made NO changes in anything. i had been on the site earlier that day. i can't find any reason for this or any way to resolve it. i have checked for every thing on my computer and it is clean. from looking at the number of comments i would have to assume others are still able to post. please tell me what i am doing wrong.

thank you

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
This is a problem with the website you're visiting.

Geri1

Geri1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
thank you. that is what i had thought until i saw others were able to post. i still can't get in but i have seen more post added. i am sure it will all work out. thanks again.