Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adobe Pro help

• Please log in to reply

pcook78

pcook78

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I know this is a forum for Office questions but I did not see one for Adobe. If someone can help me I would appreciate it.

What I am trying to do is I have 2 list boxes created. The first contains 5 choices and the second will contain 2 choices. List Box 1 (5 choices) will cause the user to select a dollar amount from the choices available. List Box 2 will contain $0 and the exact same choice that was selected in List Box 1. How can I write this to work in this regard? I am able to get it working within Excel but not Adobe Pro. Can anyone help me???

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
so you want them to pick a number from box 1...and have box 2 be the same as box 1? so they can't manually change box 2 right?

pcook78

pcook78

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I want them to pick a number in box 1. Then, Box 2 will have a constant choice of $0 OR the selection they made in Box 1.