Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

when i log in it logs me off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

slashx

slashx

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
ive saw this problem here before. but have not yet got it to work.
and i c u guys said that they should make there own thread. so b4 responding. i just made my own thread...

anyway.... I log in... Loading.... Logging off......Saving... Log in screen. sometimes i can see my desktop but no icons just background and sometimes i cant.

i know what caused this.. i edited something in regestry editor but i dont remember exactly what.... i have a windows xp cd. and reformmaing i do not want to do. im not afriad to lose files. just dont wanna go through the pain wen this might be fixable.

so ya please help =]

pc im running to post this is a macbook. so i cant do anything that requires floppy disk as i have saw in previous posts.

Advertisements

slashx

slashx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
u can close it.. its fixed got it done in the chat room.

thanks OwNt =D