Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

First time build.

• Please log in to reply

jrspie

jrspie

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
Hi,
I'm slowly putting together my first pc.
I'll use it mostly for music, research and aimlessly wandering around the internet.
My wife will use it for a home office application - MS Office.
Neither of us is into games very much.
My question is this.
Using the TT Armor full size pc case, what are people putting in all the extra drive bays?
Thanks,
J.

Advertisements

AnthonyJ

AnthonyJ

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
usually extra drives, ex. mostly hdd's. you can get pci sata and ata controllers to add more hdd's to your system. other people will put a reserve tank for water colling in there. some leave it open if there is a fan in front for air flow.

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Fan contollers, card readers, a tray for dvd's and stuff, liquid cooling tanks, speakers, radiators, cigarette lighters and beverage trays, lcd displays. There is proably too many to mention. Go to the thermaltake website and have a look at the products they have.

Edited by sarahw, 02 March 2007 - 02:42 AM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
If its not a high end PC a high end case isnt needed if you are only using it for what you say a smaller more manageable case would be cheaper and more appropriate it also would reduce your noise quite allot i would even consider a SFF PC like a shuttle for that use.

jrspie

jrspie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
Thanks to all of you for your help.
J.