Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Where Can I Find Motherboard specs

• Please log in to reply

dnrflorence

dnrflorence

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
My friend has an old e machine that he would like upgraded. I have already upgraded the HD and RAM. I was trying to findout what the largest CPU was that I could get for it. I have searched the internet for the specs of the board but have not had any luck. I do know that it is a socket 370 Motherboard Florida-TG
Part No: 1017
SKU: MBEM508FLOTG

That is all I have been able to find out about it. Does anybody know a good resource for finding this kind of info? Thanks in advance for any help anybody can give.

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
The download link for the manual

http://www.motherboa.../Florida-TG.pdf

Another TriGem board used for inexpensive PCs.

dnrflorence

dnrflorence

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
You have been a huge help! Thanks so much! By the way, it looks like the best that he can do is upgrade from a 366 CPU to a 400 Mhz. You gotta love the dinosaurs! :whistling:

The Matt

The Matt

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Here r the specs

www.motherboards.org/files/manuals/125/Florida-TG.pdf

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
Trigem made, surely must have been millions, of these motherboards for inexpensive computers and the specs and reliability were quite good for what they cost. Another board that will fit in that machine ? is the Cognac which will support a 533mhz Celeron with a 66mhz FSB and 256mb memory.