Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

REGSCRUBXP/Lexun Email Address?

• Please log in to reply

911pchelp

911pchelp

• PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
Have been using REGSCRUBXP on my PC for 2 months w/o any problem.

Ran it on my daughter's laptop PC and got strange results after the 2nd time. Get the same 2 "errors" each time even though they were "fixed" previously. Both PC's are running Win XP Home, SP2. (Always: both Major Keys, Main Key SAPI Layer and Main Key Speech, each with a Value name of default, and each with Value Data of null. Have a screen shot but won't clutter up forum right now.)

Tried to send email but got the following MAILER-DAEMON message ...
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<LexunFreeware@carolina.rr.com>
(reason: 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: LexunFreeware@carolina.rr.com)

Does anyone know the correct address?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
it appears that the developer has moved on. His domain is no longer active.

If your looking for a good registry cleaning program I would recommend TuneUp Utilities 2007. It comes with a free 30 day trial.

911pchelp

911pchelp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

it appears that the developer has moved on. His domain is no longer active.

If your looking for a good registry cleaning program I would recommend TuneUp Utilities 2007. It comes with a free 30 day trial.

:whistling:

THANK YOU!

I guess it's too much to hope for ... that there's a good registry cleaner that's free (I hope to have my PC for longer than 30 days - thus will be cleaning the registry ofr >30).