1. Linux PC (Fedora Core 3) with 2 Netwrk Card, one for local Network(192.168.1.10) , and other for Internet sharing (172.16.1.2, Gateway 172.16.1.1 (connected to ADSL Router)).
2. Linux has qmail, squirrelmail, squid, Samba, etc.
3. Windows NT (192.168.1.5) with Norton email scanner, which downloads the Mail from Internet (192.168.1.8 (Cisco Router - Hughes line)), scan the mails and forward it to Linux qmail.
4. Cisco Router (192.168.1., to which Hughes line is connected and it is purely used for emailing.
5. qmail sends out the mails to 192.168.1.8 i.e. router. Internet Connection on linux pc is used only for internet sharing via squid.
I have attached a Word file to this topic, which has graphical presentation for the setup.
I have setup all the softwares. I need iptables script for above configuration. Please do it for me ASAP as I have to implement it at one of my customer place.