Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Photoshop Elements 0.4

• Please log in to reply

gingin

gingin

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello! Hope somebody can help w/ this. I have made lots of cd's of pictures, adding the music, etc. I was given a CD of wedding pic's to spice up and make a cd w/ music. I redid the pic's and did the deal. The preview worked fine. But when I got to the wizard to transfer it all to a cd, this is what I got. Where it said "Select Destination Drive" Box, I couldn't put anything there because it was faded so not workable. The NTSC is checked. Then when you go on down to the "Select Drive Speed", nothing is there and the arrow is faded so I can't use it. On the bottom left of the wizard box, it says " Disc Creation by Sonic Solutions" I am wondering do all the Photoshops use this Sonic program. I know it came w/ my computer, but had quit working, even before I installed the Photoshop, so I think it was working on the photoshop, but I could no longer go to the sonic program. I am wondering, Could it be because I am taking pictures from someone else's computer, as opposed to straight from my camera, that it is not working? I hope this is enough information, I am a novice. My computer is less than a year old, and I have dial-up, (all that is available here)
Hp pavilion mx 704
3500+ ADM athlon
64 processor
2.19 GHz, 896 MB of Ram
Thank you. Patricia

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Start with re-installing, then updating the Sonic programme

gingin

gingin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
The Sonic Program came installed on my computer, quit working and was getting error messages, so I had uninstalled it. I went to Sonic site and they want more money than I want to spend. I am hoping there is a free program, or do you mean uninstall my photoshop 4 and reinstall it? Is the Sonic program on the pse4 program? Thanks Patricia

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
You can use any suitable writing programme, photostory 3 is free for CD's - DVD requires a plug in

http://www.microsoft...ry/default.mspx

The fault is with the Sonic programme, if it was pre-installed and also part of a D recovery Drive you may be able to re-install it from there