Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

speakers

• Please log in to reply

ron111

ron111

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
my speakers havnt worked on my pc now in over a month. i got a virus of some sort a while back, but have recently removed that, yet my speakers still have no sound. ive tried everything i can think of and have connected my speakers up to my stereo and they work perfect. please help if you can.
thank you. :whistling:

Advertisements

dancecubed

dancecubed

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Do you know if the virus has affected your sound drivers? Try reinstalling them if you can.

ron111

ron111

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
can you please tell me how to do that. ive tried alot of things. checked up on them and tried to re install but it gave me an error message. iits been so long since i installed them i cant remember if i used a cd disc to install them or not.

Edited by ron111, 05 March 2007 - 01:36 PM.

dancecubed

dancecubed

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Well, I'm not too sure on this subject but I would try and find out what sound card you have installed in your computer and download the latest version accordingly.

ron111

ron111

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
ok not to worry ill keep trying. not sure how i can find that out tho.
they are labtec speakers, as far as i can remember i just plugged them into the port and my pc picked them up and no other software was used to install them.

ron111

ron111

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
can anybody else help me restore my sound please.