Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Extracting Contacts list from hotmail

• Please log in to reply

kurukulie

kurukulie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
I'm going just a wee bit crazy trying to get my contacts/address book off hotmail and on to my computer... any ideas would be wonderful thanks heaps kurukulie :whistling:

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
The only way I know would only get a copy of your contacts from Hotmail online. What I did is open a Word document, then I highlighted all my contacts in my Hotmail address book, did a Ctrl+c, then pasted the whole list into Word. You can save as a .doc, html or whatever you want. Hotmail doesn't support the export of contacts which is a bummer. At least, with the Word document, you'll have the list to put in another email client (OE?) where you can export them to another online account if necessary.

Ron