Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

MusicMatch 6.1 issue

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I recently got a RCA K@zoo(i have a Dell laptop) i installed the software, and now when i open my musicmatch 6.1, it wont let me add to my library. when i click on the tab to go to portable device, it says there was an error with the display? any help would be great! i just want to get songs on my dang mp3 player!!!!!!!!! im sorry if this is vague, i dont know much about computers :whistling: I tried to reset my computer to get it back to the way it was before, but the upgraded version kept appearing. i may have accidently installed the drivers(which i wasnt supposed too) ... so if you cant answer question one, how do i just erase every last bit of that and start over maybe????

Edited by CompIdiot~, 06 March 2007 - 12:59 PM.